Thursday, December 17, 2009

of hate and such things..

Have you ever met some people who can make everything sound like what they want it to sound like? For instance there's this guy in office who can make everything sound like it's full of reason or something. He thinks that behind everything there's science. Or at least history. He kills me. For example one day he comes to me when I am quietly having coffee while doing something on my computer and tells me that it's a bad habit to drink too much coffee. And I swear to God, I am having my first cup of coffee since morning. I don't drink too much of coffee anyway. But you don't like people giving you such crap especially when you are having your first cup of coffee and doing something on a computer. He has to make everything sound like that. He gets a bang out of it.

I am not a lover of people I must admit. It's not their fault. Not that I am a misanthrope, but just that I kind of find everyone boring. That's why I don't talk too much to too many people. But I can talk to people I like for hours and bore them to hell. However there are very few of them.

The only guy that I haven't hated even once was my roommate in collage. He never asked me for anything. He was always there to cheer me up when I was down. Always there to help me. There is whole lot of other attributes but then listing them will take up lot of time. I loved the guy. I liked him more because he kind of made me feel cool or something. I miss him. He is one in a million. He is in another country now working for some upcoming IT company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home