friends.. thats how they are..
Friends....
I ask my friends to read my blogs sometimes (Ohhh ok, don't give me that look... many times alright?) and even to comment on how they feel.
They being so nice & wonderful friends, They all do comment but not on blog...On messenger!! Yes, They will ping me online and inform me that they read, liked or this is what they think about it !!!
Why so why?? What do you think, what can be the reason for it?
Hmmm may be I remain too much online?
Yeah I thought so too and tried remain off-line (Okay, not off-line but invisible so all think I am not online).
But NO difference.
May be as there wasn't anyone to remind them to read!!
Next time when I logged in, with visible messenger status this time.
I came to know that contradictory to my belief, they checked on their own as they commented... ( Aaaah God how happy I am)
But... but.... but...
Yeah, you got it.... again not on blog but directly to me on messenger!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home